Purchase The FrogLog
The FrogLog Critter-saving Escape Ramp
The FrogLog is a simple to use device that allows most small animals to climb out of swimming pools. For more details click on the links below.
- Material: Denier nylon non scratch surface and nylon mesh
- Size: The float measures 14" x 11" plus the mesh skirt
- Use: Works with pool water levels that fluctuate between 3" and 10" below the deck
- Works with above ground pools but may need a modified method to secure if there is not a deck. A clamp works well to secure to the top plate.
Developed by: Rich Mason.
Manufactured by: Swimline Corp.
- The set up time is 5 to 10 minutes.
- Access the inflatable bladder from the opening in the back edge. To inflate the bladder, pinch the base of the nozzle and blow air in. For more instructions review the FAQ
- Fill the weight pouch with 1.5 cups of sand or pea gravel (Not included). Review the FAQ for more weight options
- Place on the edge of the pool keeping the float tight to the pool wall
- Make sure the FrogLog is always in the pool at night when animals are active
- Use the suggested number of units based on pool size and other factors - see below
- The pump and filter are run at night.
- Chlorine levels are kept high.
- The number of animals found in your pool is substantial.
- Small mammals (mice, chipmunks, etc.) are the main concern.
- There are multiple skimmer intakes in your pool.